Technical Services Division (TSD), Engineering Services Group (ESG), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is engaged in creation, operation & maintenance of infrastructural assets and centralised engineering services in the areas of electrical, mechanical & water supply engineering for BARC. At TSD, We are committed to continually improve our processes to enhance end-user satisfaction & contribute in fulfilling our Group's mandate in following domain:
1. Power supply network at 110KV, 22KV,11KV & 415V Voltage level.
2. Central air conditioning plant having capacity 7650 TR.
3. Domestic water, bore well, open well, lake water supply systems.
4. Fire hydrant systems.
5. Steam supply system including Boilers.
6. EOT cranes for various users.
7. Unitary air conditioning and refrigeration equipments viz. split AC, window AC, process cooling equipments, cold rooms, deep freezers, water coolers & water purifier.
8. Internal and external electrification works.
9. Security and peripheral lighting.
10. Clean Rooms, Electrical & mechanical services at various facilities.
11. Telecommunication & LAN Networking.
Mechanical & Electrical works of the facility designed, developed and commissioned by TSD.
Centralized air conditioning system comprising of AHUs, FAU, Condensing Units and associated ducting.
Central Air Conditioning Plant caters to various buildings inside BARC Mumbai.
The single bolt frame is capable for applying adequate and uniform pressure simultaneously on two filters.